Qualified candidates must:
- Have 1-2 years minimum experience in landscape installation, hardscape installation, or landscape maintenance.
- Have a good attitude and work ethic.
- Arrive on time and ready for work every day.
- Follow directions and be teachable.
- Work alongside landscape crews on planting, hardscape, or lawn care jobs.
- Safely operate equipment and perform minor equipment maintenance.
- Have the physical ability to lift 50+ lbs and work outdoors in various climates and conditions.
- Have the ability to work overtime. Candidates should expect to work OT each week (including Saturday's as needed) to meet customer deadlines.
- Have the ability to meet safety requirements on jobs.
- A valid SC drivers license is preferred
- English/Spanish language abilities a plus but not required.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a steady workflow. Room for advancement within the company is based on performance and responsibility/ownership taken.
Pay is based upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
We are a growing company, and as such, we are often looking to hire more qualified individuals to fill crew leader and management level positions. Please feel free to begin the application process here and please include your resume.
We follow CDC guidelines. We provide face coverings and hand sanitizer.